Sunday, December 11, 2016

It does not mean it is the end of the journey

This week has been incredibly hard for me on top of getting the flu to knock me down. I had the opportunity to learn about so many great entrepreneurs that have given me hope and encouragement.
Reading about Tom Nall and what we learn about his core values that he instills in his company that is based on integrity, honesty and hard work. I think he has shown me that it is okay to take a risk and learn from taking the risk.
 My favorite quote from the readings was from Steve Jobs and this will forever be on my mirror as a good reminder that I could have to courage to keep on going.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.  Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.  Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.  And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.  They somehow already know what you truly want to become.  Everything else is secondary.”  Steve Jobs
$100 Challenge left me broke and needing me to refocus on a new direction. Like many of the entrepreneurs we have studied this semester and learning from my failures it is okay. I am going to be okay. I will learn from what my struggles were and move forward with the next idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment