Wednesday, September 28, 2016

$100 Challenge




This past week I was able to secure a domain name for what will be used for advertising my pop up dress shop. I will be collecting formal dresses that can be reused and sold to those that normally cannot afford an expensive dress. With homecomings and winter formals coming up and many of the girls would love to go but having the money to purchase a dress can be costly. I plan on selling the dresses at a very minimal cost. The timing might be an issue for the homecoming but winter formal is near the end of the year so I will have time to collect and clean the dresses. By November  I will advertise the location on the web site to where they will be able to come and try on the dresses and purchase them. My husband has the technology to create the web page and to do the social media by texting out to the girls that have registered on the site. I am excited to make sure this will go forward and earn a little cash for the charity that I signed up for. I am hoping to make this a yearly event and possibly expand this to wedding dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment